A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Janicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Janicki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Janicki, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janicki graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Janicki has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Janicki MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Janicki practice?
- Dr. Mark Janicki has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Janicki practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Noblesville, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.