Dr. Mark Janicki MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 9 reviews

August 3rd, 2016
Waste of time
Waste of time. Sent to him for second opinion by a very thorough pcp. He didn't read any information or tests sent over. Did not obtain test results from previous neuro. Pulled an old mri from st v and declared I needed pain management! I didn't come asking for pain pills, I came seeking answers. He literally did nothing and wouldn't try. I can't recommend him to anyone. Even my pcp was disappointed and surprised. He wouldn't even read the material she sent in with me or consult as to why she wanted a "specialist" to see me. I simply threw my money away seeing him.

November 10th, 2015
Thanks For Nothing...
Was a long-time patient of Dr. Janicki's. Turned out he was not an ally when I needed him most. Requested my medical file. Received the file to see lots of wrong information. Went to new neurologist who is helping me greatly. Losing Dr. Janicki is the best thing to ever happen to my disease. Goodbye rude and dismissive.

June 11th, 2015
Extremely negligent
Horrible experience with Dr. Janicki. He neglected to tell me about a 1 inch tumor in my parapharngeal space that could be the cause of the issues that I went to see him for. He told me my MRI was completely normal. If my daughter wasn't a medical assistant and asked for a copy of the report, I would have never known about it. He was rude and just tried to throw medications at me instead of trying to find the source of the problem. I would not recommend him to anyone.

April 12th, 2015
wonderful physician and cares about his patient.

March 21st, 2013
Best Doctor & Staff
I recently became a new patient of Dr. Janicki. He was amazing! He spent time with me listening to me, addressing my concerns, reviewing my medical history and confirming my diagnosis. His staff was the best ever! Everyone!! Erin is Dr. Janicki's assistance. She has the patience of Job! I have dealt with alot of medical professionals, but Dr. Janicki and his staff are the best ever!!

December 20th, 2011
yowzers!!
wow where to start....Ithink my brother knows more about how to treat people. He is a salesman. Ithink this is why it's called practicing medicine!

October 6th, 2010
Very Good Care
Dr. Janicki is wonderful. Front office staff is not so good. Definitely recommend him.

September 12th, 2010
Once upon a time cared
Janiki was once my allie against a very difficult illness. However, for the past year his helpfulness has been in a steep decline, anlong with the group he is belonging to. I hope these grading systems will one day make it to him for him to wake up and become the doctor he once was. I do not know if it is stress, or bad advice but he is a shell of what he once was.

August 18th, 2010
Does not care
I went to see Dr Janicki as a second opinion and he looked at my prior tests results from my first doctor and told me he did not know what was wrong with me and did not want to see me anymore. He gave me a prescription for something it might be and did not want to follow up. He was in a hurry to get through appointment and did not take time to discuss my symptoms. I would not recommend anyone to see him.