Overall Review

June 15th, 2016
I can see clearly now
Dr. Jank is the best. He spent plenty of time to make sure I got the lens implants that were best for me after my cataract surgery, his staff was knowledgeable and reassuring, and the results are fantastic! I have brand new eyes!

June 14th, 2016
After a check up, I found out that I had cataracts. Dr. Jank and I discussed my options and I decided to have the premium artificial lenses implanted after the cataracts were removed. I am so pleased with the results and with the experience I had from every employee at OcalaEye. The receptionist, the financial personnel, the assistants doing the eye tests, the surgery center and Dr. Jank; they were always professional and made me feel comfortable. No more glasses; it's wonderful !

June 6th, 2016
I have had a very good results with the procedures I have received.All treatments were explained throughly.

May 25th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
My experience at Ocala Eye was wonderful. My first impression was that the staff was efficient and courteous. I am an "imformation" type person. Dr. Mark Jank explained the various types of lenses for cataract surgery and answered all of my questions. I had confidence in him as I was being prepared for surgery. My eye surgery was very successful. I had much astigmatism and I no longer have to wear glasses ...which I had worn since I was 6 years old. With the lenses I chose and Dr. Jank's surgical skills, I am very happy

February 11th, 2016
Dr. Jank did a wonderful job on my cateract surgery. My follow up visits were very successful. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 19th, 2016
Great eye doctor. Professional, efficient and great for cataracts.

October 29th, 2015
Exceptional care
Excellent care! Phenomenal results! Yes, there is usually about 30-45 minutes before actually seeing the doctor but much prep work is done during that time. Bottom line: He's busy because he's that GOOD! I would modify the old adage to say "you get what you wait for!" Dr Jank has great skill and is patient in explaining exactly what he will do and what you can expect. In my opinion it's well worth the wait! I would highly recommend Dr Jank to anyone considering cataract surgery!

April 17th, 2013
Caring, Attentive and Spends Time
My mother had blurry and grayed vision. Dr. Jank was an exceptional doctor. He spent a lot of time with my mother, he even spoke to her in Spanish. He expects his job to be perfect. Now-a-days doctors consider their patients like an assembly line. Not this one. Dr. Jank stops in his tracks to make sure you understand the procedure or have any questions. Excellent!!!! Other Ocala doctors take note.

March 22nd, 2012
Knowledgeable, freindly, thorough, excellent reputation