Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Janowski
Dr. Mark Janowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Janowski is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Janowski has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Mark Janowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Wendy Stein
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.40 mi24
Dr. Michael Kalafer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.40 mi44
Dr. Michael Hodgkins
San Diego, CA 0.40 mi34