A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jarek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jarek, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarek graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- Barton County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jarek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Jarek practice?
Dr. Mark Jarek practices Rheumatology near Branson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, MO and West Plains, MO.
See Branson Rheumatologists.