A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jarek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jarek is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jarek, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarek graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- Barton County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Jarek MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Jarek practice?
- Dr. Mark Jarek has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jarek practices Rheumatology near Branson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, MO and West Plains, MO.
See Branson Rheumatologists.