A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jarowenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jarowenko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarowenko
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jarowenko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jarowenko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarowenko graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarowenko has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark V Jarowenko MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Jarowenko practice?
- Dr. Mark Jarowenko has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jarowenko practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Lebanon, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.