A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jarowenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jarowenko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarowenko
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jarowenko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jarowenko, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarowenko graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jarowenko has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark V Jarowenko MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Jarowenko practice?
- Dr. Mark Jarowenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jarowenko practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.