Dr. Mark Jarowenko MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Lancaster, PA

3.4

September 29th, 2015
Stay away from this Dr.!
Dr. Jarowenko is a pompous, nasty man. He intentionally hurt me during a procedure because he did not want to be there that early( his own words). Yelled at the nurse in front of me. This Dr. Should not be seeing patients. He's downright mean. I refused to go for the follow- up with him.

May 23rd, 2015
This guy saved my life.

January 17th, 2014
The Best
I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Jarowenko. I had prostate surgery and he explained everything to me in detail. The biopsy was painless, and the surgery went exceptionally well. I have been very pleased with him and his staff in all areas.

April 4th, 2013
made rude comment
I was having erectile dysfunction and he made the comment that maybe my wife was overweight that's why I was having problems. He also talked to me like I was stupid. I will be canceling my future appointment with Jarowenko.

March 15th, 2011
A Good Doctor
My first visit I did not like this Doctor as his bedside mannor is not very good but after I got to know him things got much better.He is a very good urogist and surgeon plus Lancaster hospital was just great.

September 9th, 2010
arrogant
this guy may be a good uroligist but he is a lousy doctor. An arrogant guy who talked to me like I was an idiot.

July 16th, 2010
I took my child to this doctor because he needed surgery. The doctor walked in the room and never addressed my child he proceded to explain to me about the surgery and what would happen as we left my child was quiet and scared we talked and I explained everything that would happen. I cancelled the surgery and decided to go with another doctor later I learned my child thought he had cancer because of the way the doctor explained things never even acknowledging his concerns my son was 10 at the time the next doctor explained the procedure to him and made him feel at ease.