Stay away from this Dr.! show details Stay away from this Dr.!
Sep 29th, 2015

Dr. Jarowenko is a pompous, nasty man. He intentionally hurt me during a procedure because he did not want to be there that early( his own words). Yelled at the nurse in front of me. This Dr. Should not be seeing patients. He's downright mean. I refused to go for the follow- up with him.

by Dean McDaniel on May 23rd, 2015

This guy saved my life.

The Best show details The Best
by David Tennant on Jan 17th, 2014

I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Jarowenko. I had prostate surgery and he explained everything to me in detail. The biopsy was painless, and the surgery went exceptionally well. I have been very pleased with him and his staff in all areas.

made rude comment show details made rude comment
by Ed on Apr 4th, 2013

I was having erectile dysfunction and he made the comment that maybe my wife was overweight that's why I was having problems. He also talked to me like I was stupid. I will be canceling my future appointment with Jarowenko.

A Good Doctor show details A Good Doctor
Mar 15th, 2011

My first visit I did not like this Doctor as his bedside mannor is not very good but after I got to know him things got much better.He is a very good urogist and surgeon plus Lancaster hospital was just great.

arrogant show details arrogant
by never again on Sep 9th, 2010

this guy may be a good uroligist but he is a lousy doctor. An arrogant guy who talked to me like I was an idiot.

Jul 16th, 2010

I took my child to this doctor because he needed surgery. The doctor walked in the room and never addressed my child he proceded to explain to me about the surgery and what would happen as we left my child was quiet and scared we talked and I explained everything that would happen. I cancelled the surgery and decided to go with another doctor later I learned my child thought he had cancer because of the way the doctor explained things never even acknowledging his concerns my son was 10 at the time the next doctor explained the procedure to him and made him feel at ease.