Dr. Mark Jason Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mark Jason?

June 12th, 2016

Mark Jason perverted

Dr Jason is unfit to practice medcine and is a harm to patients. He hit on me and I was disgusted. He was so casual with my condition kept laughing and making obscene gestures. I will seek care from a sain Doctor! Please be careful during visits with this man, ladies.

March 17th, 2016

After my dad was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis we picked Dr. Jason because he happened to be located right down the street from us. At first he was ok but after a few years his treatment and office staff became very dismal. He would send lab results to us through email but wouldn't explain what the results meant. We always had to call back to get clarification. He started taking on so many new patients that when my dad saw him he would not be able to spend enough time listening to his concerns. One time I sat in on one of his consultations and it was apparent Dr. Jason had recently become obsessed with Dancing with the Stars and wanted to try his hand at dancing. We thought this was really strange, considering my dad has a debilitating disease and he should be focusing on helping patients. I convinced my dad to find a new rheumatologist and he his much happier now.

November 27th, 2015

Certainly not the best.

He was very dismissive and condescending. He told me to come back when my pain was worse. At that point in time my hands hurt so badly that I needed help eating and couldn't put on my socks by myself. Thank goodness I then found a wonderful rheumatologist in Newport Beach and remained under his care.

December 4th, 2014

the wonderful doctor

I forgot about my pain in knees, in hands, in elbows... at first meeting with the doctor, even his talk makes me calm. I like his approach to patients, his method of work. He works easy and all his staff work good! Good job! Thank you very much Dr. Mark Jason and his staff!

September 7th, 2014

Caution!!!!!!

I can not begin to express my disappointment! Both as a dr and just as a human this dr let husband and myself down. Please please do not trust this doctor with something as important as your health. Just to name a few things: he told my husband he was fine and then after being told by other drs to go back he completely forgot that he told my husband he was fine and said I course you have severe Ra who told you didn't? Ummm??? Should have been our first sign! But we are very young and were scared! We finally smartened up and after 2 years w this man got another dr who looked at my husband for 10 min and have a different diagnosis. Not only is this dr rude but seems to be very disinterested in his job now and I would say incompetent. If good medical knowledge and care meant dealing with a rude dr I would have my husband see him forever but when it comes to misdiagnosing not even reviewing chart and med history that's just wrong! Look out for yourself and do not see him and if you do I advise you to seek a second opinion on whatever he says it's very sad when you can not trust a doctor w your health

April 21st, 2014

Came to Dr. Jason on a routine visit asked him to run a urinalysis because I have not been feeling well. That weekend I was admitted to hospital ith e.coli in my kidneys he overlooked it. Called me after I was in the hospital for 3 days

March 25th, 2014

After being put on remicade and mega amounts of medicines for Rheumatoid Arthritus seriously., this is the worst doctor. So uncaring and doesn't consider me disabled when I can barely walk, PERHAPS IF YOU CARED ENOUGH YOU COULD ACTUALLY SEE TOO. Don't even try this guy out. It was my husband who went to him and I couldn't believe the way they only care about med pushing. Terrible and sad.

October 28th, 2013

Satisfied Patient

I just came from Dr. Jason's office. It was a plesant experience overall. I did not have to wait very long. The nurse did an intake on me, blood pressure and chased down some blood tests from another Dr that was missing in my file. He is very interesting and fun to talk to. He asked appropriate questions and listened to what I had to say. I had to stop going to him in 2004 because my insurance changed. I was a little nervous about my appointment today after reading the awful reviews yesterday. I am glad I am his patient again.

October 14th, 2013

Brilliant Doctor, end of story.

There's a reason why doctors across OC send their patients to Dr. Jason - he actually knows what he's doing!! And guess what, there's not a cure for EVERYTHING!! Good god what a bunch of whiners!! I've been seeing Dr. Jason for 7 yrs for RA & he's the most knowledge doctor I've seen! Who cares if he plays the piano?!? Gimmie a break people!!!

October 12th, 2013

trapped

I have severe rheumatoid arthritis, this doctor has had me take so many drugs, injections, expensive iv drugs.. and no compassion. I am never going get well with this " so called" doctor. He is arrogant and a severe egomaniac..(forces me and other patients to watch personal videos of his dancing/or lavish European vacations). He seems to like admiration rather than caring for his patients. I have never felt like he cares if I get better , he just wants to use IV medications to bill by insurance unfairly. Currently. looking for new arthritis doctor.. don't bother with this guy!! ps his new front office person is RUDE!

September 12th, 2013

Horrible

Dr. Jason is more interested in himself and his piano playing than his patients. If he is knowledgeable about anything other than playing piano I would never know. We never even discussed my arthritis. He sent me off for bloodwork but never asked me any questions about my symptoms. What a Quack!

August 1st, 2013

Bad attitude!

I have seen Dr. Jason for a few years and he seemed fine treating my fibro, but after his bad car accident and 9 back surgeries, he has lost it!!!! I waited 45 mins and when finally seen he insulted me, Didn't ask any questions of how I was feeling. When I asked questions he told me how he had been through 9 back surgeries and you don't hear him complaining! Sheesh! I walked out of there in tears and vowed never to go back. Four months before this last appt, when I saw him, I walked in and he said..."What do you want?" I told him a cure for fibro and he told me there wasn't one so quit complaining. I thought he was having a bad day, but after this appt. I can see he no longer cares about his patients, just their money. I won't go back and recommend those who need a rheumatologist to stay away unless you want to walk away in tears!