A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Evans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Jenkins DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Mark Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jenkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.