A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jewell, Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Surgeon Reconstruction Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jewell, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Jewell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jewell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Jewell MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Jewell practice?
- Dr. Mark Jewell has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Jewell practices Plastic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Surgeons.