Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Surgeon Reconstruction Surgeon
10 Coburg Rd
Ste 300
Eugene, OR 97401
541-683-3234
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 24th, 2012

would recommend him over and over!

|  Liposonix - non-surgical fat removal  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I am a fit, 59 year old woman with a history of (1) bikini cut C-section (77) & (1) hysterectomy (96) using the same incision site. Thus, Ive had a pooch hanging over the incision scar ever since. I played soccer for 27 years, ran marathons, worked out & couldnt get rid of that pooch. A Tummy Tuck was not an option for me so, I waited for Dr. Jewell & his Liposonix to melt away my fat.I came into the study at 132lbs/64 inches tall. Dr. Jewell determined I had enough adipose fat tissue on both my tummy & flanks. My fat melting appointment was 8 weeks ago & I have since lost 5 of fat and with my improved diet, I also lost 5lbs. Mary was shocked, amazed, & surprised. I dont weigh myself every day, but I did notice my pooch looking a little less so. Im amazed at what I lost, without any effort on my part other than to live life.Photos & measurements were taken and my procedure was done using multiple passes over each square for a pre-determined length of time. I would describe my experience with the Liposonix technique as a 4-5 on the pain scale but only in certain areas on my tummy. Post-procedure I was red for about 12 hours & the treated areas were tender for about a month, but only when touched. Basically, my fat cells had been hit by a Mack truck and were slowly dissolving so they deserved to be a little sore.I will have my 12 week follow up on the heels of a 2 week Italy trip where I plan to eat & drink my way through the country. I cant wait to see what my next results are! In fact, I asked if there were any studies for the thighs, neck, arms, & bra poochit was mentioned those studies may be the next to be developed. Please hurry Dr. Jewell, Id do the Liposonix again & again given the results Ive had already.The staff at the Jewell District are extremely friendly, very educated & truly explain things in lay person terms which is something I appreciate. Thanks to all of you for your professionalism & wonderful spa atmosphere.

Jul 13th, 2012

I wasn't impressed after hearing a lot of hype - that's all it ended up being.

|  Amazing Results  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I am extremely happy with my Liposonix treatment. I lost 2 inches after my 4 week visit and just had my 8 week visit and lost 2 more inches. My goal is to have at least 1-2 more inches off by week 12. My total weight loss has been 4 lbs. I have gained a new perceptive about my life and body, sometimes we just need that extra push to achieve our goal. Not only was I doing this for myself, but I also wanted to achieve high inches lost for Dr. Jewell-I see it as a way of showing appreciation. I thought I was going to be stuck with this extra fat on my stomach, but now thanks to Dr. Jewell, Mary and staff-it is possible. Now the only problem is I have lost up to 3 pant sizes so I need a new wardrobe, but I think I am going to like this problem. Thank you so much.

|  Excellent doctor...  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Jewell in 1997. I was then (and still am) VERY pleased with the outcome. He and his staff were friendly, and informative. About 13 years later (2010) I returned to the office for a consultation. I was pleased to find that it was the same staff from 13 years earlier. Whats even more amazing is they remembered me. That says a lot about an doctor that he keeps the same staff for many years.In 2010 I had my lower eyes done. The procedure went perfect. Dr Jewell did an amazing job. I couldnt be more pleased with the outcome. I found Dr Jewell and his office staff to be professional, courteous, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and prompt. Most of all Dr Jewell is the best surgeon ever. He simply does an amazing job. I was nervous to have surgery. The doctor and his staff walked me thru this process, educating me along the way. They gave me choices. I came back several times before surgery just to go over things. I did seek other consultations, but found other doctors in the area to be less knowledgeable, with quick consultations and less education and options.Several of my friends have had procedures with him. Everyone I know is 100% satisfied. I highly recommend Dr Jewell to anyone that is considering plastic surgery.

|  Best plastic surgeon in Eugene  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Jewell, his expertise and knowledge by far exceed any doctor around!!

Mar 8th, 2012

My experience with Dr.Jewell and his staff exceeded my expectations. From the minute I walked into the office I was treated with amazing care and respect. Dr. Jewell and his staff is extremely knowledgeable and listened well to my requests. I am very happy withy surgery results and highly recommend Dr.Jewell for your plastic surgery needs.

|  Exceeded My Expectations!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

From the moment I called the office I have been so pleased with every part of my experiences at Dr. Jewells. The woman answering the phone was polite and very helpful with getting me in, even with my crazy schedule. There was a $50 consult, however, it was later deducted off my total surgery cost when I scheduled. I first met with one of his nurses who was so sweet and caring. Over the course of my visits she has become a good friend. The amount of information I was given about my surgery and what to expect far exceeded any of the other places I went. After meeting with Dr. Jewell I felt like I was in the best hands. He was honest with me about my expectations and results. My surgery has changed my life and my attitude about myself; I wish I had done this earlier. My friend who cared for me after my surgery is so jealous of my results that she has scheduled her consult with Dr. Jewell! Dr. Jewell gets my top vote as well has his amazing can do staff!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

Dr. Jewell and his office and surgery staff renewed my faith in physicians. I spent several years in pain with capsillar contracture of both breasts because I was afraid of having to place my trust in a surgeon. I found his staff knowledgeable, warm caring, spending an enormous amount of time talking to me to allay my concerns and fears of the repairitive surgery I required. I found Dr.Jewell to be caring but very busy and giving a minimum amout of time because he is in such demand. His knowledgeable, educated staff more than made up for his minimial time with me. The only drawback to my experience was the lack of coordination between the surgery center and Dr. Jewell's office. Though, again, the office minimized my anxiety and confusion by making numerous calls to the surgery center to confirm surgery dates, times and pre-operative instructions.Its only been two weeks post-operative and I am pain free. I once again feel confident I will seek professional help for future health issues.

|  Love Dr. Jewell  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Jewell and his staff are amazing!! They are so sweet and caring and just great people. They all made me feel very comfortable and Dr. Jewell is the best!!

by Dawn Lucken on Jun 29th, 2010

My overall experience was a positive one with results that exceeded my expectations. Dr. Jewell and staff were very nurturing and caring through every step of my procedure from consultation for post-op visits. I will refer all in need of procedures to this facility and Dr,

|  wonderful  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

I would recommend Dr Jewell to everyone, he is a wonderful, caring and shed tears when i had a problem. His staff always gives me a hug when i come into the office. I am a breast cancer survivor and having reconstruction on both breasts. I could not of asked for a more caring, loving staff. I am blessed to have Dr. Jewell, Chris and Mary in life and taking such wonderful care of me.

|  Doctor 97405  |  show details
by Anna on Jan 8th, 2010

Dr. Jewell is a fantastic plastic surgeon! I had breast augmentation a few years ago and I have referred two of my best friends. He is a very caring, genuinely nice person. From the beginning, he made me feel very comfortable. At my pre-op appointment, he went over the procedure in great detail and after my surgery helped me through my recovery. I chose Cohesive Gel Implants, which he has the most experience with in the area. I went from an A cup to a full C, and I am so happy with my breasts now. He is the best!

|  careful  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2009

I've gotten plastic surgery from this doctor. Let's just say after the preformed surgery I was never notified for a post surgery checkup. You would think he would like to see the results, nothing. Quite unprofessional.

|  annoyed by the arrogance  |  show details
by anonymous on Dec 16th, 2008

it took several attempts to even secure an appt w/this doctor thru his incompetent staff who either forgot to record it or had to re-schedule me due to over-booking. they were rude and snippy over the phone, then neglected to inform me there would be a $50 consult fee due during the appt. no other doctors charge this, by the way, which is a complete insult. when i finally met the doctor, he was unfriendly and arrogant and even criticized my body image inquires. then when i told the nurse i could never trust someone like that with such a personal matter, she changed her tune and tried to be pleasant, but it was too late. i went to a different doctor in town who did an amazing job w/out insults.

|  no star rating  |  show details
by annoyed and anonymous on Dec 15th, 2008

this doctor was arrogant and pompous with the worst bedside manner i've ever known...i would never trust him w/something as personal as body image enhancements. his staff was rude and incompetent. plus he had the nerve to charge for his consulting time when patients are merely doing marketing research inquires for their body image decisions. and his pricing is way out of line for the area. very disappointing encounter.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2008

I went to Dr. Jewell for a breast augmentation. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable, but his staff was outstanding. I had a mammogram prior to the surgery and there was some confusion on the results. Dr. Jewell's staff helped me get everything figured out (which wasn't easy - I was appalled at the lack of communication at the clinic I had went through.). Dr. Jewell is top-notch all around. Wonderful results and couldn't ask for a better experience.