A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MARK JOHNSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MARK JOHNSON is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MARK JOHNSON, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. JOHNSON graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. JOHNSON has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. JOHNSON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans