Dr. Mark Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2014

Uncompassionate!!!!!

Dr. Johnson placed a stent in my brothers (has stage IV esophageal/gastric cancer) esophagus at a hospital in San Diego. Unfortunately my brother experienced discomfort, pain and acid reflux. I called and called and called Dr Johnson's office and could not , for one week, get a response. In fact whoever answers his phone calls at his office was very nasty. Told me he will get in touch with me when he can. Finally he called me back, im assuming he was annoyed (too bad!!!) And told me he did not have to speak with me and that his call to me was a 'courtesy'....he should not be a doctor!!! No compassion and he believes he is doing people a favor...

September 26th, 2013

Wonderful and Caring with patients

Wonderful Doctor. Good bedside manner. Takes his time with you and really cares for his patients. Made a painful situation easier to deal with for the family.

July 24th, 2013

Dr Johnson was extremely professional and caring of my medical condition. I especially liked how he greeted me by name and had already reviewed my chart prior to the time that he saw me. I highly rate him and am glad to return to him for continuing care. I have already recommended my mother to him.

September 26th, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever seen.

When I walked into his office, everything was clean and everyone was kind. I filled out the information sheet, sat down and was greeted by Dr. Johnson in less than 5 minutes, ready to see me.What I really liked is that he listed REALLY well to my concern, like very few doctors I've had. He didn't rush me at all, and he answered each question. I could tell he has an extensive knowledge and was very polite. If you are unfortunate enough to need a gastro, I'd highly recommend Mark Johnson at Scripps CV.

August 30th, 2017