Learn more about Dr. Thomas Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Johnson, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Johnson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Mark Johnson FRCSC and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Johnson practices Ophthalmology near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Ophthalmologists.