A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jonas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jonas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jonas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Bethesda North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Jonas MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Jonas practice?
- Dr. Mark Jonas has 17 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jonas practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Gastroenterologists, and Cincinnati Hepatologists.