Learn more about Dr. Mark Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jonas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jonas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jonas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jonas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jonas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Adams County Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Jonas MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Jonas practice?
- Dr. Mark Jonas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jonas practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists, Cincinnati Gastroenterologists, and Cincinnati Hepatologists.