A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Jorgensen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jorgensen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jorgensen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. Mark Jorgensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Jorgensen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Radiologists.