Overall Review

July 2nd, 2014
Dr. Mark Josel was my primary care physician for 30+ years during which time I found him to be an extremely thorough physician and his diagnosis or diagnoses were absolutely remarkably on target from the first visit with the first symptoms. He later became the primary care physician of my mother who had multiple medical issues which Dr. Josel correctly diagnosed and referred her to the top specialists for further treatment. He was so qualified with his medical knowledge and extremely insightful beyond human comprehension. He always took the time needed to explain medical terms and diagnoses and treatments so that any patient could understand and comprehend fully what to expect. I have relocated to another state over 7 years ago and truly miss Dr. Josel to this day. He took the physician's oath to heart and for his entire life. An outstanding doctor like Dr. Josel is so difficult to find and I am so eternally grateful for all the years my trust was fully in his medical expertise. I miss you very much Dr. Josel and will never forget you.

June 5th, 2013
Comfort
I was a patient of Dr. Josel for over thirty years. No matter how I was feeling, every time I left his office I felt better. He is a caring, thoughtful and compassionate man and it is my honor to have had him as a Doctor.

September 21st, 2011
he's the best doctor, really smart, nice, kind, and an amazing office staff, best medical experience we've ever had.