Internist

2.0

Jun 17th, 2016

Unprofessional

Jun 2nd, 2016

I needed a referral to a specialty dr and it took SIX days to have mind faxed from this office! That's ridiculous since Dr J is the one who was supposed to set it up. The front desk girls are rude and don't understand anything. One of them barely speaks English and is always on her cell phone.

May 31st, 2016

Unorganized doctor and staff. It took three weeks to have my records released to my new PCP.

by Erica on Apr 28th, 2016

Awful person and horrible doctor. Do your research before you consider going to his practice. He had me on so many unnecessary medications and I developed a slight addiction to them. I had to receive help to kick them. Thinking back, I realized he was just over prescribing me things I never asked for or needed but I trusted him since I had known him for a few years and he seemed like a good doctor. I was wrong.

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Al ushman on Apr 27th, 2016

One of the best doctors I've ever been too

POOR MEDICAL CARE show details POOR MEDICAL CARE
Apr 26th, 2016

WENT IN FOR INFECTION ON FACE, POSSOBLY STAPH.NURSE PRACTIONER DID NOT CULTURE NOR EXAMINE ME.BEEN 4 MONTHS.NOW HAVE DEEP FACIAL SCARS THAT REQUIRE PLASTIC SURGERY.WILL NEVER GO BACK NOR RECOMMEND

Warning show details Warning
by Taylor Murdoch on Apr 12th, 2016

He is a disservice to the health community. His intelligence is wasted on greed and lack of care for the health of those who trust him. A word of warning for your health and safety, choose wisely, and choose another physician.

Apr 11th, 2016

Rude staff

Mar 21st, 2016

I had an appointment and Doctor Josovitz wasn't even there this morning. I could have rescheduled had I been called and told upfront instead of finding out when I had taken time out of my work schedule to be seen.

Mar 11th, 2016

Just an overall bad experience. Everyone, from the front desk clerks to the doctor, was rude and uncaring. I went for a steroid shot for my allergies and Doctor Josovitz asked what other medication I wanted. He recommended Adderral... I'm not sure how to spell it... and Xanax. I've never taken or asked for them. Why try to prescribe them to me?

Mar 2nd, 2016

I just went in my scheduled appointment and Dr Josovitz isn't even here. 😑

Feb 23rd, 2016

I made an appointment, went to my appointment, waited an hour for it, paid a $40 copay, saw Doctor Josovitz for maybe five minutes and the nurse for ten, and was hit with a bill staying my visit was not covered by my insurance but it was five months ago and NO ONE mentioned it to me at the front. Are they serious?!! I called to speak to the manager two times today only to be told he wasn't in from some receptionist that was rude and could barely speak English.

by Richard A on Feb 17th, 2016

I hate this doctor. He doesn't listen and he hardly spends time with me. I'm looking elsewhere.

by Phyllis on Feb 5th, 2016

Always a long wait time even with an appt and there's never really many people there. Just a slow staff and doctor.

by Dee on Feb 5th, 2016

It's interesting that I called to have my medical records released to another doctor but they have "lost" my records.

by Jared on Feb 3rd, 2016

I was told by the front desk that they took my insurance, I arrived and they didn't. I called back to talk to the manager and was told they did. Went back and was told, again, that they didn't. I asked for the manager and Dr Josovitz walked up and told them to just take me. It's frustrating to deal with the office but he's the only one who takes my insurance that I know of. The wait times are bad. I always wait over an hour even with an appointment and it's not crowded at all but, again, he takes my insurance...I think.

by Michael on Feb 2nd, 2016

Rude, untrained staff.

No Problems Here show details No Problems Here
by Vawon on Jan 29th, 2016

Just came from Dr. Mark's office and we didn't have to wait long. Front desk was very courteous and professional and his assistant promptly took our vitals and got our prescriptions taken care of. Dr. Mark then came in and stayed at least 30 minutes with my mother and myself. The wait time can be long at times, but when you have a doctor that's in demand...that's to be expected.

by Issues on Jan 25th, 2016

They bilked my insurance for a procedure that I never had and, when I called to ask about it, I was put on hold for ten minutes and then was told they didn't know what happened. I asked to speak to a manager and was told she was not in. I asked to speak to the Dr and was told he would not take a personal phone call...as if I was calling to say hi! Anyway, after three weeks they finally contacted my insurance company and fixed the issue. I'm going elsewhere.

Front Desk show details Front Desk
by Betty on Jan 22nd, 2016

The front desk is very unprofessional and can tend to be abrasive over anything. I've been in two times for two different ultrasounds this week and have found this to be accurate both times.

Jan 9th, 2016

Long wait times.

by Liz on Jan 7th, 2016

It's easy to make appointments but there is a long wait time. I have to plan my day around waiting sometimes and that gets annoying. There is always a new face in the office and the new staff doesn't seem to know what is going on sometimes but I've been going to Dr Josovitz for two years and I don't plan to go anywhere else.

by Candice on Jan 5th, 2016

I hate this office. They are all so rude!

by Lewis on Jan 4th, 2016

I would never recommend this clinic to anyone. The staff is untrained and unprofessional. Dr Josovitz used to have other drs in the clinic who have left due to his temper. I've seen him screaming at staff over not having enough patients. It's scary.

by Brian on Jan 2nd, 2016

I'm going elsewhere after Dr Josovitz prescribed me two medications I am deathly allergic to!

by Mary Beth on Jan 1st, 2016

My mom was misdiagnosed by Dr Josovitz and it could have cost her her life. When she tried to talk to him about it his reply was, "I'm not perfect, honey." I was with her and was appalled! What a horrendous reply. We had her medical records released and couldn't be happier than we are now!

Mark as Helpful  | 19 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Mike on Dec 27th, 2015

Horrible customer service from the entire staff inc dr.

by Roberta on Dec 23rd, 2015

I have nothing good to say about this office. The entire staff is rude and I always wait 45 minutes or more even if I have an appointment scheduled.

by Susan on Dec 21st, 2015

The front desk receptionists are some of the rudest people I've ever met! One of the girls has been there for years and is just an unpleasant little girl!

by Robert on Dec 19th, 2015

Awful practice and rude staff.

by Matt on Dec 17th, 2015

I never see Dr Mark but get billed for dr visits.

Mark as Helpful  | 15 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Mary on Dec 11th, 2015

Doctor Josovitz used to be good but he's lacking now and staff turnover is bad.

by Jackie on Dec 10th, 2015

Very unfriendly and unprofessional doctor and staff.

Mark as Helpful  | 18 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Inappropriate doctor show details Inappropriate doctor
by Sharon on Dec 9th, 2015

Asking my sister to watch a movie and have dinner with you is highly inappropriate, Dr Josovitz! She's not returning!

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Mary on Dec 7th, 2015

Long wait times, rude staff, and dr misdiagnosed me two times. I went to MTMC and had everything corrected.

by Mary Faith on Dec 1st, 2015

I am very displeased that Dr Josovitz misdiagnosed my father. Luckily he went to the hospital and was able to have a second opinion in which the problems were found.

by Robert S on Nov 26th, 2015

Longest wait times ever!

by Steven R on Nov 22nd, 2015

I've never been to a dr who lays on the exam room table when consulting with a patient for the first time. It was very weird. I went with my dad and we both has this strange feeling about him. We decided to Google him and read all these reviews which, furthermore, solidified that the impression we got was correct. I showed my dad and we've decided to go elsewhere.

by Jenny on Nov 20th, 2015

The staff is extremely unprofessional and mean even. I've been looking for another provider.

by Beverly on Nov 19th, 2015

I'm still waiting for Brittany to release my medical records to my new doctor. I've waited four WEEKS!

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by John on Nov 17th, 2015

There is always over an hour wait for an appointment and the receptionists are all horribly unprofessional and rude.

Mark as Helpful  | 25 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Marcus on Nov 15th, 2015

THIS "DOCTOR" PRESCRIBED MY MOTHER A MEDICATION THAT SHE IS DEATHLY ALLERGIC TO!!! MY MOTHER IS 70 YEARS OLD AND LOSING EYESIGHT AND DIDNT REALIZE WHAT SHE WAS TAKING UNTIL I NOTICED AND RUSHED HER TO A REAL DOCTOR IN A REAL CLINIC! Thank GOD the doctor there corrected the issue and could keep her stable!!!!!!! They told me this happens ALL THE TIME with his patients and he HAS BEEN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS AND HAD HIS OLD PRACTICE ON BROAD SHUT DOWN BECAUSE OF MALPRACTICE! STAY AWAY FROM THIS NUT!

Mark as Helpful  | 16 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Amanda on Nov 13th, 2015

Unprofessional staff and very long wait time.,

by Daniel on Nov 11th, 2015

There is always over an hour wait even with an appointment. Dr Josovitz wrote me a wrong prescription and it took him two hours to rewrite it properly. The nurses are understaffed and rude. The front desk clerks are awful and unprofessional. I've been looking for a new provider and finally found one today who takes my insurance.

by Linda on Nov 6th, 2015

The only reason I rated it two stars is because of the ultrasound tech. I've had four ultrasounds done and she is professional and kind. However, the nurses are rude, unprofessional, and slow. The front desk staff are rude as well. It takes anywhere from 55-to an hour to be seen even with appointments scheduled. The facility is dirty more times than not. Doctor Mark have me a prescription I'm allergic to (was also written in my chart) and took two days to correct which cased me awful back pain. I'm looking for another PCP.

by Richard on Nov 5th, 2015

Rude staff and Dr!!!

by John on Oct 29th, 2015

The only good thing about the office is the ultrasound tech, Judy. The rest of the staff are awful. They had a great staff early this year but they all left one week. It's gone downhill since then and I mom trying to find a different provider. One of the nurses that left told me Dr Josovitz was dating and in love with one of the front desk girls, Amber, and she left him and the practice when she found out he lied to her about some things. Apparently that has taken a toll on him and his attitude. He is constantly grumpy and depressed. It's hard to put your health in someone who can't even seem to stay focused.

by Jennifer on Oct 28th, 2015

The front desk girl, Jennifer, is rude and very slow. It took me five minutes to phone in to make an appointment. The nurses are fine but Dr Josovitz is rude and arrogant. He also misdiagnosed me last week and another dr caught what he didn't.

by Allie on Oct 26th, 2015

Extremely rude staff and doctor. I'm not going back and I don't recommend that team for anything.

Oct 24th, 2015

I'm lucky to be alive after Dr Josovitz prescribed me a medication I am deathly allergic to. I had to go to the ER and thankfully a dr there caught it and treated it. "Doctor" Josovitz almost cost me my life.

by Seth on Oct 20th, 2015

Always over an hour wait and the staff is unprofessional and unfriendly. I only go to Dr Josovitz because it's easy to get as many just t shots as I need whenever I want and he gives me any pain medication I want.

Mark as Helpful  | 25 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Oct 18th, 2015

The ultrasound tech is great but the rest of the staff is rude and inattentive. Doctor Josovitz is losing his touch too. I may be going elsewhere after five years of seeing him for my needs.

Oct 18th, 2015

I love Dr. Mark. I've been seeing him and his staff for 6 years and he treats me and my family as if we were his family. He will do what it takes to make you well.

by Nathan on Oct 14th, 2015

Worst dr I have ever been to! Constant wrong medication...some of which i am allergic to. Looking for a different dr now.

by Chrystal on Oct 11th, 2015

I went in for a pain in my stomach and he perscribed me an antidepressant along with a medication that I'm allergic to. I'm not going back.

Oct 8th, 2015

It took Brittany two weeks to fill out a simple FMLA paper!!!!!!!!! When people request those they NEED them. Every time I called up there some ride front desk girls would put me on hold and transfer me for moments at a time. Finally I just went to the clinic and say there until the one paper was filled out. Doctor Josovitz has turned into quite the a-hole since his girlfriend left him. I kind of wish they'd get back together so he'd relax again. I guess she couldn't stand the clinic either because she's no longer there. I only stay because it's close to where I live and they take my insurance.

by Scott M on Oct 6th, 2015

Horrible person and horrible doctor. He was very rude to his staff when I went in for a visit. He was yelling at one of the front desk girls about not having many patients for the day and was red faced. The girl was obviously uncomfortable and started tearing up.

by Mallory on Sep 30th, 2015

Unprofessional and billing issues...all the time but it's conv to where I live.

by Matthew on Sep 29th, 2015

Unfriendly staff, unprofessional doctor, dirty facility, wrong diagnosis, and Josovitz prescribed me the wrong medication that I am allergic to! DO NOT VISIT STONE'S RIVER MEDICAL GROUP!

Mark as Helpful  | 23 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Do NOT take your loved ones here!! show details Do NOT take your loved ones here!!
by Cinthia on Sep 21st, 2015

My 76 yr. old Mother has been seeing him since he began his practice. Yes, he WAS very good years ago-although inappropriate even back then , at times. Recently, !-he took my elderly Mom off of pain medication she had been taking twice a day for YEARS--he did NOT wean her down-he put her into withdrawal-then, when she called about not feeling well, nausea, diarrhea, etc. HE SENT HER TO A SPECIALIST!!!!!!!! I told her it was withdrawal and she needed to be weaned off!! He constantly asked my Mom WHO<S THE BEST LOOKING DR YOU KNOW? and even pulled up his shirt to show her his weight loss. My Mon is elderly, has congestive heart failure among other health issues, the last thing she needs is this guy!! DO NOT LET ANYONE YOU CARE ABOUT GO TO HIM, I've heard of young women screaming that he is having sex with younger patients in the rooms, and the way he has treated my Mom is horrific!! He did NOT listen to her at all!!! He has changed from a caring, professional doctor to a money hungry, drunk, womanizing abuser and he has NOT heard the last of this!!! I want my Mom out of his practice, he messed up her heart meds and had her blacking out, luckily the e.r. Dr caught it and got her meds right--this guy is dangerous.

by Rachel on Sep 20th, 2015

This may make some people laugh but it's not funny when you think Dr Mark touches patients. I saw him with his finger halfway down his nose and then he gave a staff member a pat on the butt. He didn't wash his hands and went on his way. First of all, how indecent is that? And second of all...just think of the germs.

Medical and Insurance Fraud show details Medical and Insurance Fraud
by N/A on Sep 16th, 2015

I heard two of his nurses and his manager finally got arrested for fraud. Finally! Of course he knew about the fraud and stood behind them so he should be next. Yes, I used to work there so I know this for a fact.

Mark as Helpful  | 27 people found this helpful Report Abuse
HORRIBLE DR! show details HORRIBLE DR!
Sep 14th, 2015

My father used to be a dr and the only reason a dr schedules a lot of tests is because insurances pay for the tests. I just moved here from out of state, needed a dr, checked these reviews but still went. I had my charts sent to Brittany (who is clueless about her job title) and "Dr" Josovitz ordered four ultrasounds, an EGD, and allergy testing on me just because I came in with a cough! HE IS MONEY HUNGRY and he spend a minute with me as a new patient. I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THESE REVIEWS! What a disgrace!

Sep 12th, 2015

Horrible staff and they always mess up something! STAY AWAY!

by Michael on Sep 9th, 2015

Weird place.

by Kevin on Sep 8th, 2015

Dr Josovitz wrote me the wrong perscription two times. If you have one job to do then do it right.

Sep 7th, 2015

Horrible staff and doctor.

by Sarah on Sep 6th, 2015

Doctor Mark is completely inappropriate and made me feel uncomfortable.

Sep 4th, 2015

I went for the first time last week with my mom. Doctor Josovitz is weird. I just had a strange vibe.

by Richard on Aug 31st, 2015

Dr Josovitz runs too many tests. He tried to schedule six ultrasounds for me in two weeks for a pain in my leg. He's just a money hungry quack. I went somewhere else and I'm much happier! He's a moron!

Aug 30th, 2015

Unprofessional staff that tend to be very rude and dismissive. Also, Doctor Mark wrote the wrong prescription for me and it took hours to have him fix it.

Aug 27th, 2015

I went in early this week and won't go back. Doctor Josovitz acted high and was quite the jerk!

by Lindsey on Aug 25th, 2015

The last time I went in was for a pain in my foot and Doctor Mark scheduled me for a scope, four or five ultrasounds, and an allergy test. I also had to wait over 50 minutes to be seen and I had an appointment. The front desk clerks are all unfriendly and never acknowledge any patient. I just found a new provider and won't be returning. I don't suggest this office to anyone.

by Brittany on Aug 21st, 2015

Staff is not friendly.

Aug 19th, 2015

Unprofessional staff/dr and dirty facility.

Awful Dr show details Awful Dr
by Matthew on Aug 18th, 2015

I'm not sure how Dr Josovitz' practice is still open. My wife went in for a pain in her foot and saw him for a minute. He perscribed her a random sleeping pill and narcotic, scheduled her three ultrasounds, and something that requires putting a scope down her throat. He is obviously money hungry to say the very least and obviously done she pay attention to his patients! My wife will not be returning to that idiot's practice nor will I! I had my own bad experience about a month ago when he perscribed me something that wasn't necessary. I chalked it up to a mistake but, clearly, this is habit for him. Plus, waiting over an hour for an appointment is ridiculous.

Aug 15th, 2015

Just overall bad experience. Slow staff, long wait time, and unattentive doctor. Not going back.

Aug 14th, 2015

The place is filthy and bad staff/dr.

Mark as Helpful  | 31 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Sarah on Aug 13th, 2015

I don't have a car right now and Dr Josovitz' office is closeby so I walk to my appointments. I always wait between 45 minutes to an hour to be seen. The staff and dr are not friendly. As soon as I can get my car running I will go elsewhere but this is what I have to deal with for the time being.

Mark as Helpful  | 33 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor wrote wrong prescription two times. show details Doctor wrote wrong prescription two times.
Aug 11th, 2015

These reviews are bad but true. I've witnessed Doctor Josovitz yell at his staff about not having enough patients and the wait time is always over 50 minutes even with an appointment. I used to go frequently until last week when he perscribed me a narcotic I didn't need for a sore throat. I told the nurse and she wrote me a different prescription. I asked to speak to the office manager being that it was the second time he write me the wrong prescription and she apologized and said he must have gotten me confused with another patient in the room beside me but, after reading these comments, I think he is just worn out and not focused which was the vibe I got during my visit last week. I think it's time for me to go elsewhere. I understand mistakes happen but it seems to be a common occurrence and, for me, twice too many.

Mark as Helpful  | 35 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Long wait time/Wrong prescription show details Long wait time/Wrong prescription
by Brad on Aug 8th, 2015

I always wait over a hour for my appointments. I stayed with Dr Mark originally because he was kind. Lately things have not been great with him. He is always down and annoyed with staff and seems annoyed with me. Last week he gave me a wrong prescription. I had to have a nurse fix it when the pharmacy refused to give me the amount Dr Mark wrote. It's really gone downhill this year. The staff isn't good either. They had a great staff and Office Manager a few months ago but they are no longer there and the new staff is slow.

by Terry on Aug 7th, 2015

Dr is not focused anymore. Going elsewhere.

by Rather not say on Aug 5th, 2015

This office and doctor are horribly unprofessional and slow! The girl at the front desk is rude and has no idea what customer service is. Doctor Mark used to be good but he is not focused and I swear I smelled alcohol on him yesterday! I thought surely it was my imagination but he was acting strange and his eyes looked glazed. I was only there for a prescription refill and he wrote me the wrong dosage. I told one of the nurses who changed it and then I left. I'm not going back. He really needs to be investigated. I know what I smelled and how he presented himself further verified what I thought.

Very Interesting Place show details Very Interesting Place
by Robert W. on Aug 2nd, 2015

Long wait time, staff is extremely rude and don't seem to have an idea what they are doing. I called four times in a row trying to make an appt and finally just arrived as a walk in. The front desk girl said that she was busy checking people in and she didn't have time to answer the phones. She said they fired all the staff and she was behind. I finally saw Dr Mark over an hour of waiting and he was very anal! He was impolite, impatient, and rushed me. I didn't feel like he wanted me there at all and he spent two minutes tops with me. He prescribed me pain killers which I didn't need. I had a simple cough. He told the nurse to schedule all the ultrasounds, an EDG (or EGD, whichever one) and make a follow up visit after two days. All those for a cough just seem a bit overboard. I left and went to another Dr and told him what happened. He said Dr Mark has a bad reputation in Murfreesboro and wasn't surprised with my story. I won't be going back. I had only visited twice and it was enough for me to know I will never walked through those doors again!

Lazy office and Dr show details Lazy office and Dr
by N/A on Jul 30th, 2015

I've had horrific back pain for over three months. I went to Dr Mark as a referral from a customer of mine and he made me four ubtrasound appts, an EGD, and told me he would refer me out to have my back looked at. I waited for three weeks, called over and over every day only to be put on hold, and finally had to walk in the office in tears to be told that Heather and Brittany must have "forgotten" about me. The girl at the front told me Dr Mark wasn't feeling well at the moment but I could take a seat and wait for a nurse. I waited for at least 15 minutes and a nurse ( I don't know her name but she's older) came out and told me that Dr Mark could take a look at my back. I explained that he had already and that I was waiting to be referred out. Again, I'm in tears. They take me back and in walks Dr Mark and tells me he is not giving me any more pain medicine and he had the meanest look on his face. I told him I wasn't taking pain medicine and I was waiting to be referred. He said, "Why didn't you say that then!" The office is so unprofessional, none of the staff stays, and Dr Mark has just lost it completely. It needs to be shut down or at least hire people who know about medical issues and care! They had a good staff for a while but they all left Dr Mark last month or so. I'm leaving him too after I get this referral because it's not not right in there and he has gotten to be very arrogant and rude. I'll take my business elsewhere.

Mark as Helpful  | 41 people found this helpful Report Abuse
The dr forgot about me show details The dr forgot about me
by Michael on Jul 28th, 2015

I went in for an ultrasound that ended up having to he reschedule as no nurse had told me to fast beforehand. I was told I needed to see Dr Mark regardless. I told the front desk I didn't need to but they insisted. I saw Dr Mark for one minute and he asked me why I was there. I told him the front desk insisted I saw him and he just gave me this blank stare and walked out of the room. I stayed there for about 20 more minutes and then opened the door. No one was around so I just walked back to the front and told the girl there to disregard seeing the Dr since there was no reason to see him and he walked out anyway. The girl said, "uhhh, okay" and didn't offer any explanation or help. As I was preparing to leave I saw Dr Mark standing in the little hallway in the back and he was talking to the manager there about, and I quote, his "money hungry ex" and he should "close the practice." He looked at me and said, "have a nice day." I suppose he was too worried about his personal issues to notice he failed to come back to his patient.

by Ashley T on Jul 26th, 2015

I wish I could rate Dr Mark w/no stars. My mother went in for a routine checkup. She waited 50 minutes for an appointment I set up for her three weeks prior. The front desk was as unattentive as could be and very short when I asked how long the wait would be. Dr Mark scheduled her for an EGD, which she had done two months before and refilled her Xanax, of which she DID NOT have. She went in for a follow up on an allergy test. What is going on at that practice? It's a mess! She's not going back!

Mark as Helpful  | 42 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Wrong diagnosis show details Wrong diagnosis
Jul 26th, 2015

I waited 45 minutes (not exaggerating) for an appointment. I finally went to the front desk only to be told that the nurse had forgotten to pull my chart and then, when I finally went to the back to "see" Doctor Mark, the nurse told me that the front desk group was new and they always forgot to tell them to pull the charts. When I finally "saw" Doctor Mark he looked worn out and stressed. He didn't seem at all concerned about me and stayed in the room for all of two minutes. I had a pain in my wrist and he ordered me four ultrasounds, a scope down my throat, and antidepressants. I'm still completely confused as to why these things were ordered for pain in my wrist. I'm going to a different doctor as this one has clearly lost his marbles! Good bye Stone's River Medical Group and, judging by the comments below, you should be out of business!

Mark as Helpful  | 44 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Strange Place show details Strange Place
Jul 24th, 2015

The staff is okay but on the slow side. I don't bother to make appointments anymore because it takes 45 minutes or more to be seen anyway. I was told Doctor Mark is leaving and think it's best, in my opinion. He seems overworked and I have heard his practice is under investigation. I know he keeps going through staff and I don't know, or care, to know why but I do know he dated a front desk girl there and she broke up with him. I know this because the nurse, Brittany, told me. I'm not going back and it really upset me that she thought that was an okay conversation to have with me. I viewed it as rather unprofessional and I don't want to see a doctor that would condone that gossip. Doctor Mark used to be good but he seems to have no energy and he didn't seem focused on any of my concerns when I saw him last. I won't be going back but wish him well.

Jul 21st, 2015

Unfriendly staff and long waits. I go because Doctor Mark takes my particular insurance and it's easy to get the prescriptions I need. It's not a particularly professional place but, like I said, I just need my prescriptions filled and that happens. Sometimes I have to wait a few days for the pharmacy to get the order but I go in a few days before I run out so that fixes that problem. I wish the staff was better. They got a whole new staff last month and they suck. The staff before was way better and much friendlier!

Mark as Helpful  | 41 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Insurance fraud show details Insurance fraud
by Robert on Jul 20th, 2015

Runs unnecessary tests and exams. Should be investigated for insurance fraud again. As a matter of fact, I heard they are currently under investigation and have multiple suits. I had two EGD's done in one year and still don't see why.

Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
Jul 18th, 2015

Horrible staff. They are all very unattentive like Doctor Mark. I saw him for two minutes tops after waiting for 45 minutes in the waiting room for an appointment I had scheduled a week ahead of time. Brittany, the nurse, is absolutely horrible and rude. I was waiting for at least three weeks for my FMLA paperwork to be completed only to be told she forgot in a very annoyed tone. Doctor Mark is losing it too. I have no clue what is going on at that practice and I was wondering where his entire staff went. Reviewing the comments below clears it up for me. I do know he was seeing the black haired girl that used to work the front desk. I always thought that was odd that he was dating his employee and I don't know why she would have been interested in him. She was so sweet. Nonetheless, I won't be going back. I've already found another office in town. Three weeks of waiting for paperwork and then my concerns being dismissed is too much.

Mark as Helpful  | 43 people found this helpful Report Abuse
All about the money show details All about the money
Jul 12th, 2015

Long wait, rude staff, rude office manager (if that's who she was), wrong diagnosis from a doctor who seemed high (Doctor Mark), and he gave me two prescriptions for things I didn't have. Also, why did he order me four ultrasounds and I went in for an ear ache? Money hungry!

Mark as Helpful  | 45 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Rude doctor show details Rude doctor
by Mark on Jul 11th, 2015

I waited for over 45 minutes for an appointment and told Doctor Mark about it. He literally said it's because he is in such high demand. There were three people in front of me and one room was being used. I told him that. He replied that he wasn't the front desk and he didn't know and rolled his eyes. That's not the worst thing. When he walked out of the room I could overhear him talking to the office manager about employees and something about a law suit. That's very unprofessional and I started wondering what the suit was about. He was taking rather loudly about it which I wouldn't have had I been him. It was weird. I went in for allergies and he gave me a prescription for Xanax and allergies. Did I miss something? I didn't get the Xanax filled because I don't need it. He also tried to scheduled me for some scope procedure and three ubtradounds. Let me repeat: I only have allergies. What a quack!

Crazy Dr show details Crazy Dr
Jul 10th, 2015

I went in for a sinus infection and Dr Mark tried to schedule me four ultrasounds and an EGD. I refused all of the unnecessary tests and, when I went back for a follow up, he said I was silly for not listening to him. He was rude about it. I told him I felt a little better with the prescription he gave me but needed more. He prescribed me another one AND an antidepressant! What?! I walked in with an infection and out with an antidepressant prescription. He also tried to reschedule those ultrasounds and EGD. I'm not going back!

Mark as Helpful  | 47 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
by William on Jul 8th, 2015

Unprofessional and I heard him yell at staff about not having enough patients for the day. I won't be returning.

Mark as Helpful  | 50 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Unprofessional show details Unprofessional
by Amii W on Jul 4th, 2015

Long wait. Wrong diagnosis. I saw Dr Mark for all of one minute and he seemed distracted and not concerned with my questions or concerns. When I left the room he was in the room beside me and the pretty black haired girl from the front, Amber, was in the room with him trying to calm him down and he kept yelling at her not to leave him. I was in disbelief. She's no longer at the practice but I can clearly see why not. The guy is a nutjob and was probably harassing her from what it looked like that day! I won't be back nor will my family!

Mark as Helpful  | 49 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Michael on Jul 1st, 2015

Yells at staff. Dr. Mark had a sweet girlfriend at the front desk with long black hair who used to be so pleasant to see...very kind to all. Fired her. I overheard from two of the blond nurses talking that it was due to her breaking up with him. The next week most of the other staff was gone too. The front desk is now run by high school kids who don't smile or talk to you and seem not to know what they are doing, long wait times, and Dr. Mark is, now, always in a foul mood. I won't be returning. If I wanted to watch a reality show I would go back but he is a mess and the new staff are incompetent. I feel bad for his old staff especially that pretty young girl. I'd been there many times when he would yell at the staff and she'd have to calm him down in one of the waiting rooms. It's a shame.

Mark as Helpful  | 48 people found this helpful Report Abuse
by Rae on May 29th, 2015

Staff is always friendly and knowledgable. Dr Mark is more than amazing, cares about every issue that I have, is professional, and makes my time spent there much better than it would be anywhere else. He knows medicine and takes his time to learn patients. I have seen his office staff ask "junkies" to leave and assume that many of the negative comments about him are from those few. Sorry, he does not hand out drugs like other offices have done but this, of course, makes some people mad. Oh well. It makes me feel good to be cared for by a staff and dr who will stand up for what is right. I have no complaints whatsoever. The practice is nothing less than amazing and I would suggest anyone call and make an appt to meet with Dr Mark.

Thank God I'm still alive show details Thank God I'm still alive
May 27th, 2014

I had been going to Dr. Josovitz and his practitioner for several years, and did not have a problem with his office until he & his staff put my life at risk. I should be dead now but another doctor caught his mistake and corrected it with surgery before I died. the doctors are still amazed that I walked around so long with a life threatening condition that Josovitz gave me pain pills for. a lot of people are saying that he's a good doctor but I'm telling you - you are playing Russian roulette when you visit him. I'll never see him again, it took 3 surgeries to fix my problem that could have been fixed in one surgery if he had read my tests results.

Mark as Helpful  | 54 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Nov 7th, 2013

Major excuse for a doctor. All he cares about is money and more money. Constantly ordering more test for things that has nothing to do with your office visit. He wants every patient to go thru a physical which is many test. He has lost his license once and should be investigated again. Unless you have plenty of money to throw away I would not advise anyone to go to this doctor

Mark as Helpful  | 50 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Not Bad... show details Not Bad...
May 18th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Josovitz for 3 or 4 years now and he is a really good doctor. He does have incredibly long wait and he can come across as test happy but the wait is worth it. I believe the reason he has such a long wait is that he welcomes walk ins and his scheduling staff tends to over book him which is no fault of his own. In regards to all the tests, they can be burdensome if you are sick or in pain but from my personal experience it is better to have too many tests than not enough. I had childhood diabetes but because I had doctors who would constantly glaze over any questions my parents and I had and refused to do tests that they deemed unnecessary I was not diagnosed until I was 21 years old. Dr. Josovitz is very thorough and is sure not to overlook any possible cause or effect of your illnesses or discomfort. He and his staff are very friendly and he always helps me find a way to afford my medical costs (diabetes aint cheap!). My only legitimate complaint about this doctor is that he plays Fox News in every room of his office :( ick

CPA show details CPA
by Lisa Fortner on Feb 25th, 2013

Love the Dr and the practice you do have a wait but its well worth it and the have drinks if you want them, this doctor always take care of my sickness and will see me anything he is open.

Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr Josovitz is an amazing doctor!!! There is a wait but its well worth it, he knows his patients inside and out. His staff is always caring and helpful everytime i go and he always gives me answers.

Nov 26th, 2012

Over 2 hour wait every time. I'm done.

Apr 25th, 2012

I've been with Dr. Mark for years and he has always taken good care of me, even saved my life. His office personnel are very compassionate & caring. I would like to commend them for all their hard work.

runs up your charges show details runs up your charges
Jan 25th, 2012

Horrible physician....someone needs to investigate his practice.

Mark as Helpful  | 35 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Great Dr. Poor office. show details Great Dr. Poor office.
Jan 19th, 2012

Dr mark is one of the best dr's I've been to. He diagnosed a threatening congenital heart disease I have. Was born with this and went undiscovered until I was 29 years old. He caught it by doing one of his many needed tests. Yes he does lots of tests but they are all for your benefit. If you have something wrong he will find it. His office staff are all nice people but they are overworked and so is he. They double book patients and he becomes overwhelmed. This dr is way to busy to be fully effective as a physician. The wait time is insane due to the over scheduling. Because of this I had to see another dr. I wish he would change his operations because he is truly a great dr. but the wait and his over exertion has hindered his practice.

Not Happy show details Not Happy
Aug 2nd, 2011

I have been to Dr.Mark several times and still not happy and he is test crazy.I still have problems and tired of being sick. Plus U have follow up after follow up and have to pay for it, I am on a limited budget and cannot afford to go back time after time! Tell me what is wrong after doing all the tests U put one through, on the 2nd follow up not more tests when U go back!!! Tired of test and results that have not helped!plus U do not see him but a few minutes and I pay to see the Doc not some nurse!

Mark as Helpful  | 31 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Tests, tests & more tests show details Tests, tests & more tests
Nov 9th, 2010

My daughter went in for an ingrown toenail....he ordered bloodwork and an ekg. He then referred her to a podiatrist. He is definitely test happy.

Jun 11th, 2010

Dr. Mark has taken very good care of me and my family and he is willing to accomodate our work schedule. He and his entire staff are very hard working and take very good care of all their patients. I appreciate him and would recommend him to everyone who is searching for a kind, caring and very smart physician.

This Doctor is good if you wanna end up dying from his diagnosage show details This Doctor is good if you wanna end up dying from his diagnosage
by Stressed ex Patient on Apr 8th, 2010

This Doctor had his PA put me on anxiety medicine for nine months, then for no reason at all, Took me off them and after takes three miligrams a day, they gave me seven pills to detox, which will cause me to seizure, I would not reccomend Stones River Medical, they run tests just for money, Once they were putting me to sleep for a test and the last thing i heard was the Dr, say this is the 15th one today and that is alot of money. I am definetely not going to let this go, My life is in stake.

by Patricia Siddons on Jan 6th, 2010

My husband had been dealing with high blood pressure and high sugar for years. Every Dr. he went to kept experimenting with different medications. Still no good results. After one visit with Dr. Mark Josovitz, his blood pressure and sugar is completely in control. He has never felt better in his life.

Jun 21st, 2009

Dr. Mark is a wonderful doctor, I wouldn't use anyone else...all the negative comments about him, like too many test, etc is horse po...he's not God, he needs to run the test to find out whats wrong...ding dong(s)...if you don't like the test and/or wait, go find another quack and/or go to school and become a doctor. He's a very loving/caring doctor and person...my whole family and friends use him :)

Dr. see you next week show details Dr. see you next week
by got a new doctor on Feb 12th, 2009

He does as he pleases, I did not feel he heard a word I said. Runs test over and over in ofice, calls you back week after week but never gives me the results, he made me feel there was somthing wrong with me and would not give me any full information. I have spent as many as 4 to 6 hours in his cold waiting rooms for test. I still don't know why he did them. I felt like I was part of a human testing factory with no results! Might I add.... no illnesses that he has made me aware of. Why a 19 year old would need a heart ultrasound and a 24 hour heart monitor, when I had a cold? dono, When I asked him how it went, he did not answer me, he was rude and said when I become a doctor he can discuss mdeicine with me, untill then leave the doctoring to him. I did not like being treated that way, found a new doc.