A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Juretic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Juretic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Juretic, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juretic graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Juretic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Medical Center - Santa Maria
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Christopher Juretic MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Juretic practice?
- Dr. Mark Juretic has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Juretic practices Internal Medicine near Santa Maria, CA.
See Santa Maria Internists.