A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Juzych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Juzych is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Juzych, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juzych graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Juzych has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Juzych MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Juzych practice?
- Dr. Mark Juzych has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mark Juzych practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Franklin, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.