Learn more about Dr. Mark Juzych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Juzych is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juzych
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Juzych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Juzych, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juzych graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Juzych has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Juzych MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Juzych practice?
- Dr. Mark Juzych has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Juzych practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.