A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lee, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark K Lee MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Mark Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lee practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.