Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Not good for me  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

His bedside manner is really poor. I'm pregnant for the first time and having a lot of questions, but he doesn't seem willingly to spent more than five minutes with me. he is always on a rush making me feel really uncomfortable. I guess if this is your first pregnancy, he is not the right doctor, nor his staff.

|  The Best Doc Ever!!!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

He is very caring and takes his time with you. He and his staff does not treat you like a number! I was having a hysterectomy. I had many questions and had my concerns with going to a new doctor to perform this. The minute I met Dr. Moore I knew I was in great hands. He answered ALL my questions and didn't treat any of my questions as if they were silly- which most were. The day of my surgery he came to see me before I was put to sleep to check on me- what other doc would care how you feel? He was able to calm me down. After the surgery he was there when i was waking up. During my stay he came to see me 3 times. He was the most caring doctor I have ever had. Keeping in mind I have 5 kids! I contacted him after the surgery and he still was there for me, as well as his nurse. They are wonderful and I recommend him to everyone I know. He will not let you down!!!