Dr. Mark Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 20th, 2011
Not good for me
His bedside manner is really poor. I'm pregnant for the first time and having a lot of questions, but he doesn't seem willingly to spent more than five minutes with me. he is always on a rush making me feel really uncomfortable. I guess if this is your first pregnancy, he is not the right doctor, nor his staff.

January 21st, 2011
The Best Doc Ever!!!
He is very caring and takes his time with you. He and his staff does not treat you like a number! I was having a hysterectomy. I had many questions and had my concerns with going to a new doctor to perform this. The minute I met Dr. Moore I knew I was in great hands. He answered ALL my questions and didn't treat any of my questions as if they were silly- which most were. The day of my surgery he came to see me before I was put to sleep to check on me- what other doc would care how you feel? He was able to calm me down. After the surgery he was there when i was waking up. During my stay he came to see me 3 times. He was the most caring doctor I have ever had. Keeping in mind I have 5 kids! I contacted him after the surgery and he still was there for me, as well as his nurse. They are wonderful and I recommend him to everyone I know. He will not let you down!!!