A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Silverman, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark DR Silverman FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Mark Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Silverman practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Dermatologists.