Learn more about Dr. Mark Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Silverman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Silverman, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark DR Silverman FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Mark Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Silverman practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Oceanside, NY.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Dermatologists.