A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Silverman, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silverman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark DR Silverman FAAD and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Silverman practice?
- Dr. Mark Silverman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Silverman practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, NY and Long Beach, NY.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Dermatologists.