A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Spiegel is Excellent. Dr. Spiegel has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Spiegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spiegel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Medical Center of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Spiegel practice?
Dr. Mark Spiegel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Spiegel, Dr. Marcel Spiegel, Dr. Marcelino Spiegel, Dr. Marcellus Spiegel, Dr. Marcelo Spiegel, Dr. Marco Spiegel