A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stevens, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Albert Lea Medical Center Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stevens MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Stevens practice?
- Dr. Mark Stevens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stevens practices Neurological Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Surgeons.