A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kabat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kabat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabat
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kabat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabat graduated from University Of Medicine And Den.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Kabat DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kabat practice?
- Dr. Mark Kabat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kabat practices Psychiatry near Longmont, CO.
See Longmont Psychiatrists.