A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kabat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kabat is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabat graduated from University Of Medicine And Den.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Kabat DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kabat practice?
- Dr. Mark Kabat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kabat practices Psychiatry near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Longmont Psychiatrists.