A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kabins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kabins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kabins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kabins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Kabins practice?
Dr. Mark Kabins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.