A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kabins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kabins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kabins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabins graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kabins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Bradley Kabins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Kabins practice?
- Dr. Mark Kabins has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kabins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.