Dr. Mark Kabins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 25th, 2016
neck fusion
He has his butt covered no malpractice suites due to being in bed with all Attorneys in Las Vegas he put my hardware in crooked screw broke he was great up till the surgery then his bedside manner compley changed and he showed his true self

February 23rd, 2016
Excellent and Caring Doctor
cervical 3 thru 5 fusion resulted in total resolution of chronic cervical pain and headaches which I had endured for 4 or 5 years prior. Can not put a value on correct diagnosis and follow thru treatment. Excellent staff and care post-surgical - no complications. Highly recommend this Doctor

December 3rd, 2015
He was two hours late and short. Never disused or looked at my MRI white I was there. I don't trust him or his judgement.

April 24th, 2015
self employed
I was on the table waiting to have the meds pushed when Dr Kabins was called to help on a multi car Mva with trauma to the spines of four of the passengers.I was rescheduled and had a very successful cervical fusion .0ver 10 years have past and I am still enjoying painfree life ,use of my hands and arms.i was referred by another client while waiting in the office of my attorney ,A Ganz of Ganz and Hauf.She had a MAJOR surgery due to a major MVA and was feeling great when we talked so I made my appointment .Never a regret and now I am having Low back issues ,I am going to contact Dr Kabins for his opinion and suggestions.Those people who voiced opinions of "long waits",have no idea what this man goes through on a daily basis.He cares SO MUCH for his patients ,he cannot say no and helps other Drs ,students and patients .Ill wait as many hours as it takes for a good Doc,I can tell you names of others that I wont wait 5 minutes,Dr Kabins is the ONLY Doc that will open my spine.

April 8th, 2015
Best back surgeon in NV, and probably a number of other states.

September 12th, 2014
Truly The Best
Dr. Mark Kabins took time to explain everything I needed to know about my options for my back. I first had a micro discectomy that was a 100 percent successful for the pain I was suffering in my left leg. I suffered from disk collapse in my lower back which was causing me extreme pain. I had multilevel bone fusion. Once again I'm pain free and couldn't be more happy with the results. I couldn't imagine going to any one else. Truly the best surgeon. Thanks again Dr. Kabins!

August 25th, 2014
I've been seeing Dr Kabins for my LBP. The wait time is horrible. poor management on getting my test scheduled. I still have doubts on getting any surgery for my back. Conservative treatments still works at this time.

October 30th, 2013
Unacceptable and Negligent
This surgeon knew that he made a mistake on my loved one when operated on my family member's back. My family member now has to deal with problems concerning his hands, feet and has erectile dysfunction. This has been impactful to our relationship in trying to cope. Initially his bedside manner was very caring however the follow up appointments began to take a turn with him not being as interested in what my boyfriend shared during the visits. We soon discovered why as we began to see the results in the damage done. Knowing that he continues to practice is upsetting as we would not want anyone to go through this experience.

May 8th, 2013
Surgery went very well, Dr Kabins informed me of everything that happened and what to expect. Good bedside manner, excellent followup.

March 9th, 2013
Thank you!
"Very satisfied. Returned to normal live after surgery. Thank you Dr. Kabins."

November 5th, 2012
A +++ Excellent Physician
I had been seeing a neurologist for over 2 years who was not correctly assessing my problem. After obtaining a current MRI, Dr Kabins correctly diagnosed my problem and gave me all the options available. He worked with my insurance to make sure that I was covered and my Employer's Disability Department to make sure I got the time I needed for recovery after surgery. I was VERY happy with the results. NO MORE CHRONIC PAIN. Every aspect of my contact with him and his helpful friendly staff was exceptional. He really cares about you as a person and works with your primary Doctor to make sure you are taken care of before, during and after. He covers all the bases with aftercare. I work in the health care field and had heard horror stories about botched procedures for over 20 years. I was terrified initially, but greatly reassured by a former patient & the Doctor's demeanor, experience and credentials that he was the best Doctor I could possibly find. Extremely happy in all respects !!

September 4th, 2012
A great Dr.
Dr.Kabins did my husbands back surgery. My husband feels 100% better. We couldn't ask for more.