A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kachadurian is Satisfactory. Dr. Kachadurian has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Headache Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachadurian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kachadurian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kachadurian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kachadurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kachadurian practice?
Dr. Mark Kachadurian practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Milford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Milford Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Kachadurian, Dr. Marcel Kachadurian, Dr. Marcelino Kachadurian, Dr. Marcellus Kachadurian, Dr. Marcelo Kachadurian, Dr. Marco Kachadurian