A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kachadurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kachadurian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachadurian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kachadurian has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kachadurian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kachadurian practice?
Dr. Mark Kachadurian practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.