Learn more about Dr. Mark Kachadurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kachadurian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachadurian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kachadurian has 17 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Kachadurian DO is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kachadurian practice?
- Dr. Mark Kachadurian has 14 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kachadurian practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Milford, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.