A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kachadurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kachadurian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachadurian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kachadurian has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kachadurian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kachadurian practice?
Dr. Mark Kachadurian practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurological Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Novi Neurologists and Novi Surgeons.