Dr. Mark Alan Kachadurian DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurological Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kachadurian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kachadurian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Headache Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kachadurian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kachadurian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kachadurian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kachadurian practice?
Dr. Mark Kachadurian practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurological Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Neurologists and Novi Surgeons.