Dr. Mark Kachadurian Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Mark Kachadurian?

Posted on November 29th, 2016

I just had my f/u appt with Dr K. I am new to area and needed new neuro. I regret my choice and will find new one. Office staff is rude. Med assistant rushes through VS and incorrectly reports them. I am a nurse. I know how this is done. Dr requires f/u appts to "discuss" test results. Which were NORMAL. My other neurologists never did this. Why spend the time and $$ for a 5 second review of labs that are normal? He is arrogant and makes the appt feel rushed. I WILL be looking for a new neurologist.

No office nurse ?

Posted on September 28th, 2016

How can you have a practice without nurses ? Every time you call you are on hold to speak with a scheduler about question that should be answered by a nurse. I read reviews before I went to see doctor thinking I'll give him a try. Yes he does order every test in the book $$$ which was unnecessary since I've had this diagnosis for 30 years. They don't call you back on test results. You have to go in and see him every time for results and answered to questions. Office very unorganized without nursing staff ! I was an office nurse.

pain with no answer to a cause...just take pills

Posted on April 1st, 2016

for a D O he never lays a hand on you to figure out the cause or the event that might have occured. he wants expensive tests done even if you tell him you can't afford them thats what he wants. and push pills and keep you coming back .

Disappointing waste of 6 months

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I was disappointed from my first appointment with Dr K in which I wait for an hour past my appointment time only to be rushed through a 10 minute visit. Dr K was rude and insulting and not compassionate to the impact that the brain injury was having on me. My gut told me to find a new doctor but I didn't listen. I took all the tests, medicines, and kept logs. In my appointments, he couldn't be bothered to look at my logs or listen to my updates. He would often start walking out of the room in the middle of my medical questions and just tell me to follow him. This was after I would wait for an hour in the room for him to come in. He didn't seem to care about me or my symptoms and just had his mind made up that he knew the cause and time would heal it. After 6 months, I have now had to start over with a new doctor that actually cares and listens.

Terrible. Would never recommend

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I went in to get an emg test done with dr. K this past week. Once we made the appointment we were told to come a half hour before the appointment to fill out paper work. I dutifully arrive a half hour early and filled out the paperwork we'll before my appointment was scheduled to start. After myself and another patient sat waiting for 2 hours I was finally taken to the back. Another half hour later the dr came in to tell me I didn't have the symptoms long enough and didn't want to conduct the test. Mind you I've been off work and had a prescription for an emg from my doctor who wanted it done, his input was rude and was with an attitude. I felt as though I was his last patient of the day and he didn't want to conduct the test. After i convinced him to do the test he told me he was faxing the result immediately to the prescribing Doctor. 4 days later as I sit in my doctors office to discuss the results, the fax never came through. I am extremely displeased with the way I was treated and the inefficiency of the office. The results are curcial to whether or not I need a very invasive surgery and I don't think anyone at the office cares.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on August 11th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. K for about 4 years. I am seeing Dr. K for MS. Dr. K always takes the time to answer all of your questions, and always addresses any concerns. Dr. K is very thorough and knowledgeable with treatments. It was Dr. K who sent me for an MRI for my back, and discovered I had serious issues with my spine. He also found that I had a pinched sciatic nerve. Dr. K then sent me to a pain clinic. From there I was referred to a surgeon to correct my spine.I would recommend Dr. K in a heartbeat! My MS has continued to be stable since I have been a patient of Dr. K.'s.He takes the time to monitor his patients, if I don't have an appointment set, and Dr. K feels it's past due, he will instruct his staff to call to make sure I come in to see him, which says volumes about the kind of doctor he is.It shows that he pays attention to his patients, and not just when you're in the office.

Chronic Migraine Pain

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Must read....

Posted on June 4th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kachadurian for over a year now, and he is amazing! I suffer from Dystonia (ST) and i have to have botox injections every three months. I highly recommend him if you are living in Oakland Co. Michigan, and are in need of assistance in the neurological field. He is compassionate, understanding, creative and exceptionally adequate with his knowledge on fighting neurological disorders. Thanks Dr. K!!!! You are the best!

Posted on April 8th, 2009

You can tell that Dr. Kachadurian is passionate about his job. He enjoys finding the diagnosis and explaining everything so you understand the disease and the treatment options.

Very dedicated!

Posted on September 18th, 2008

Dr. Kachadurian has taken so much time with us at the bedside. He answered all of our questions and we never felt rushed. He has showen a great level of compassion in the care of our father. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on November 10th, 2017