Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Lisa on Aug 11th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. K for about 4 years. I am seeing Dr. K for MS. Dr. K always takes the time to answer all of your questions, and always addresses any concerns. Dr. K is very thorough and knowledgeable with treatments. It was Dr. K who sent me for an MRI for my back, and discovered I had serious issues with my spine. He also found that I had a pinched sciatic nerve. Dr. K then sent me to a pain clinic. From there I was referred to a surgeon to correct my spine.I would recommend Dr. K in a heartbeat! My MS has continued to be stable since I have been a patient of Dr. K.'s.He takes the time to monitor his patients, if I don't have an appointment set, and Dr. K feels it's past due, he will instruct his staff to call to make sure I come in to see him, which says volumes about the kind of doctor he is.It shows that he pays attention to his patients, and not just when you're in the office.

Nightmare Dr. show details Nightmare Dr.
by anonymous on Dec 28th, 2012

Well this was a terrible experience. I believed the good rating, but man was I surprised. I finally saw another physician today that I know well and he offered to make me a photo copy of the notes Dr. Kachadurian took. I was stunned to discover that he had taken offensive and incorrect notes. He made inaccurate claims about the nature of the visit. He changed the reason I had stated for the visit, and was completely incorrect. He even went so far as to claim that I was seeking medication; which I was not. Avoid this trip and find a Doctor that respects their patients instead of smile in their face and then slander the patient in the medical notes. Very disappointed, in the big picture he actually had a negative effect on my recovery. I considered filing a formal complaint, and will have to if his falsehoods interfere with my medical care in the future.

Must read.... show details Must read....
by Darin Bosak on Jun 4th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kachadurian for over a year now, and he is amazing! I suffer from Dystonia (ST) and i have to have botox injections every three months. I highly recommend him if you are living in Oakland Co. Michigan, and are in need of assistance in the neurological field. He is compassionate, understanding, creative and exceptionally adequate with his knowledge on fighting neurological disorders. Thanks Dr. K!!!! You are the best!

by anonymus on Apr 8th, 2009

You can tell that Dr. Kachadurian is passionate about his job. He enjoys finding the diagnosis and explaining everything so you understand the disease and the treatment options.

Very dedicated! show details Very dedicated!
Sep 17th, 2008

Dr. Kachadurian has taken so much time with us at the bedside. He answered all of our questions and we never felt rushed. He has showen a great level of compassion in the care of our father. I would highly recommend him.