Dermatologists
Video profile
301 SE Osceola St
Stuart, FL 34994
772-286-7081
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Kaiser's thorough exam saved my life  |  show details
by Tammy on Oct 6th, 2013

I waited a while in the waiting room and was a little annoyed but the other patients were talking about how good he was and that he was worth the wait. When he saw me, he examined me better than any other dermatologist I had been to before. He saw a spot he didn't like and explained why it needed to be biopsied. This had never happened before with my other dermatologists. They just cut and cut. He diagnosed me with a melanoma that other derms had seen before and ignored. He saved my life. He explained what I had and cut it out right away. After his explanation I understood what I had and that I would be fine once I got treated. He cut it out and the scar was fine. It was on my back so it was no big deal. He was worth the wait. He is my favorite doctor.

|  talstine  |  show details
by laurie on Apr 7th, 2013

When I visited Dr. Kaiser's office I felt completely welcome. His tsaff was always happy. Doctor Kaiser stayedin the room with me and explained my condition. The staff was very prompted and always tried to give me an appointment as soon as possible. This is my favorite doctor. I have tried the others in the area and they treated me terribly. Doctor Kaiser is the way to go.

Nov 1st, 2012

Dr. Kaiser is wonderful. Knowledgeable and caring.

Oct 25th, 2012

Good doctor but a long wait. PA does the cutting of lesions.

Oct 11th, 2012

he explained what I had and got it right. after seeing other dermatologists with no help he had my problem solved in two weeks

Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Kaiser and his staff are awesome

|  Best doctor I have seen. So is his PA  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

Very good doctor, I have used him and his PA for many years. Would not go to anybody else. Due to my travel schedule he has always been ableto fix me theirs busy schedules as long as I am willing toteaveltoany of their different offices.

|  Dr. verse PA  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

You can wait up to 3 months to see the Dr. but you can see the PA in about 2 weeks. The fees are the same. With the Dr. you will wait at least 1 hour, then go back in the room and wait 30 minutes. With the PA you can be in and out in about 1 hour.

|  GREED  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

1. They told me at the front desk I was "all set."2. A week later I get a 180 dollar bill. They charged 75 dollars to freeze off a spot, and 25 dollars for each additional squirt. I tried to lower the bill, they refuse, they messed up my credit score. Now they'll NEVER get my money. Scum.

|  Living on a Yacht, private pay  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I was passing through Stuart,Fl and needed to see a Dermatologist about a rash on my face. Dr. Kaiser was the first on Web MD, so I called to see if I could get an appointment. I explained to the receptionist that I was private pay when she asked about my insurance. She became extremely rude to me, basically acted as if I must be indigent and homeless when I told her I was living on a boat. I never got to see Dr. Kaiser and wouldn't even consider it after the rudeness of his receptionist. The sad fact is if you don't have insurance because of pre-existing conditions, even though you could afford to pay for it, some people categorize you as if you were a welfare recipient.Where is the compassion in medicine these days?

|  be patient he is worth it  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

I thought I waited a little too long in the waiting room and in the exam room but when he did see me he took the time to exxamine me more throughly then I expected and explained to me what he thought my rash was from. He diagnosed my problem, explained it so I understood and gave me a prescription which worked. It was worth the wait. i had been to other skin doctors and they didn't diagnose me orrectly and didn't spend much time.

|  To busy  |  show details