Learn more about Dr. Mark Kal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kal
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kal graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Marshall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Kal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Kal practice?
- Dr. Mark Kal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kal practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Placerville, CA and Gualala, CA.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.