A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kallgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kallgren, Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kallgren, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kallgren graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kallgren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Kallgren MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kallgren practice?
- Dr. Mark Kallgren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kallgren practices Anesthesiology, Addiction Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Anesthesiologists, Portland Addiction Specialists, and Portland Pain Management Doctors.