A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalt graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kalt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Kalt DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kalt practice?
- Dr. Mark Kalt has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kalt practices Anesthesiology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Anesthesiologists.