A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kamil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamil
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kamil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamil graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Kamil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kamil practice?
- Dr. Mark Kamil has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kamil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.