A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kamil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kamil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kamil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamil graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kamil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Kamil practice?
- Dr. Mark Kamil has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kamil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.