A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kaminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kaminski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaminski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaminski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kaminski, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminski graduated from Stanford University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kaminski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Kaminski MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Kaminski practice?
- Dr. Mark Kaminski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kaminski practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.