A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kaminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kaminski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kaminski, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminski graduated from Stanford University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kaminski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaminski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Kaminski practice?
Dr. Mark Kaminski practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Novi, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.