Learn more about Dr. Mark Kaminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kaminski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaminski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaminski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kaminski, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminski graduated from Stanford University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kaminski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Kaminski MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Kaminski practice?
- Dr. Mark Kaminski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kaminski practices Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Oncologists.