Dr. Mark Stefan Kaminski MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and General Practice.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kaminski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kaminski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kaminski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, B-Cell Lymphoma CBCL, and Bone Marrow Transplantation.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminski graduated from Stanford University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kaminski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaminski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Kaminski practice?
Dr. Mark Kaminski practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and General Practice near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Novi, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Oncologists, and Ann Arbor General Practitioners.