Dr. Mark Kan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

November 16th, 2016
The staff and Dr. are very pleasant to work with and I do feel that I had a few issues that allowed me to see that patience is a big part of this process. Even when I had bad days on my progress, the Dr. was very patient and always had a plan of what to do next.

May 24th, 2016
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kan. I was always able to schedule an appointment that fit my schedule and never waited longer than 5 minutes. The staff was always informative and friendly. My questions and concerns were always heard and answered. Dr. Kan made sure that I knew exactly what to expect and was always very positive about the outcomes. I would recommend his office and his service above any other!

October 13th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Kan is one of the most dedicated physicians I have ever met. He has chosen his staff well; everyone is helpful and willing to assist in making your experience the best possible. My husband and I underwent IVF through Dr. Kans care. He could not have made the process easier. He explained every step in detail and stayed with us until every one of our questions were answered. We even had weekend appointments to keep my treatment on schedule and their wait time is less than 5 minutes. If there was an option for 0 minutes I would have chosen that...you can't go wrong with choosing Dr. Kan and his team to help in starting or growing your family!!!

March 28th, 2014
Best Doctor!!!
Dr. Kan is an expert in fertility options and procedures. He was also recommended by one of the top OBGYN's in CA. In 6 months, I was pregnant due to successful IVF. The office is very warm, clean and welcoming. Staff is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly--with particular appreciation to April, Danielle, and Michelle. I would recommend Dr. Kan to anyone who needs consultation about pregnancy in general, but especially if you are having challenges in conception--including due to any medical complexities. Thank you so much, Dr. Kan and office staff!!!

December 30th, 2013
Wish I had a reason to go back!
Dr. Kan and his staff were truly amazing! They were friendly, warming, and extremely quick and thorough. Doctors these days always seem to be in a hurry and running late however Dr. Kan was always on time and and never made you feel rushed. I truly wish I had another reason to go back to him!!

December 2nd, 2013
I would recommend Dr. Kan to anyone who is seeking the best fertility guidance and treatment. He was our second doctor, so my husband and I had a great point of comparison. His staff was so professional and his calm nature made our process so easy. We are now pregnant with twins because of his work!

November 21st, 2013
I recommend Dr Kan to all my friends! He is warm, gracious, helpful and genuine. He is someone I felt very comfortable with.

October 22nd, 2013
patient
I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Kan and his nurses. Everything I could ever want in a doctor was offered by Dr. Kan. With everything being so perfect I it seems unfair to make any negative comment, but if I it is to improve and make sure he gets the appreciation he deserves, why not? THe receptionist is a bit moody in my opinion, I never knew what kind of mood I was going to get when I waked in... it can be easily resolved thought :)

October 16th, 2013
Wonderful experience, amazing staff, great doctor
At Dr. Kan's office, you feel as though the staff truly cares about helping you with your situation. They are always available to answer questions or put your mind at ease by explaining medications/procedures. The office is always warm and welcoming and I never waited longer than 5 minutes. Dr. Kan's office truly made our journey to getting pregnant easy and comfortable. I would recommend this office to anyone looking for an infertility specialist. We will go back withbaby #2 :)

October 11th, 2013
Excellent RE
I would describe Dr. Kan as highly skilled, knowledgable, kind, and funny. I felt I could completely trust him with my fertility decisions, procedures, and ultimately with my babies. The office is great - clean and comfortable, good location. I never had to wait, and the nurses and receptionist were very helpful, caring, and efficient. With all the ups and downs of fertility, I only have positive memories of my experience with Dr. Kan.

August 5th, 2013
Couldn't have asked for anything more
Our experience with Dr. Kan was fantastic. We were able to trust him and his staff with one of the most important steps in our lives with so much confidence and ease. He and his office come with enormous amounts of knowledge, attentiveness, sensitivity and patience. Dr. Kan is amazing at what he does. We are awaiting the arrival of our baby boy! We have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Kan and the care he provided us.

July 2nd, 2013
If you are looking for a fantastic fertility doctor, look no further.
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kan and his staff. I can't recommend Newport Fertility Center enough. Dr. Kan took the time to look over my past OB/GYN records, going through each one very thoroughly, before he provided an expert recommendation of next steps. He made the IVF process very straightforward and simple to comprehend and now we're pregnant...1st try; 1st cycle! Additionally, the staff and nurses are amazing. The entire office is professional, expert, and top of their field.