Dr. Mark Karabajakian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Karabajakian?

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Dr. K saved my father's life. He is kind, caring and listens intently to his patient, my father. His staff is top notch, specifically Beth and Diane. They have developed a trusting relationship with my father. It is great to take him to a doctors office where they know you by your first name and treat you with dignity and respect.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I had a drug induced heart stress test in his Milford office on 8/17-his two Techs were wonderful-they knew I was nervous; but made the procedure as comfortable for me as possible; they were compassionate, and had great abilities to make me feel less nervous.

Clown

Posted on April 25th, 2016

Horrible physician - Definitely a clown. Should not be practicing as a MD / Cardiologist.

Professional. Knowledgable. Kind. Compassionate. Great Listener.

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Not only my good fortune to have Dr. K. as my cardiologist, but I am still ticking because of him. As a female there is an awareness that heart symptoms manifest differently but added to that it was discovered that I have a dysfunctional anginal warning system; I do not feel any chest pain. My LAD (the widow maker) was 99% blocked. I was frightened and anxious with just the thought of a heart cath. I was given reassurance, sound advice and explanations & a second chance at living! I will continue to be under his care and guidance and feel stronger and with his support and coaching. Thank You, Dr. K.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Very knowledgeable. Easy to talk with

Very Compassionate Care!

Posted on March 10th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. K's for several years now and he's wonderful. He's very compassionate and spends enough time with me so that I understand what's going on with my condition and what I have to do to remain healthy. I also find his support staff, including his assistant Rob, to be very caring and professional. Rob, in particular, is all about the patients and their health. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. K. I'm lucky to have him as my cardiologist.

Posted on October 30th, 2017