A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Karadsheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Karadsheh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karadsheh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karadsheh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karadsheh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Karadsheh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Karadsheh practice?
- Dr. Mark Karadsheh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Karadsheh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.