A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Karadsheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Karadsheh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karadsheh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Karadsheh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Karadsheh practice?
- Dr. Mark Karadsheh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Karadsheh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.