A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Karadsheh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Karadsheh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karadsheh
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karadsheh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Karadsheh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Karadsheh practice?
- Dr. Mark Karadsheh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Karadsheh practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons and Chicago Surgeons.