A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Karchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Karchon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karchon
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karchon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karchon graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Karchon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Karchon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Karchon practice?
- Dr. Mark Karchon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Karchon practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Primary Care Doctors.