A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Karchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Karchon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karchon graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Karchon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karchon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Karchon practice?
Dr. Mark Karchon practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians.