A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Karchon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Karchon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karchon
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Karchon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Karchon graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Karchon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Karchon DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Karchon practice?
- Dr. Mark Karchon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Karchon practices Family Medicine near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Family Physicians.