Dr. Mark Karolak, DO
Board certified in ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery

Best Facial plastic Surgeon show details Best Facial plastic Surgeon
by DD on Apr 28th, 2016

I have had a few procedures done by both Dr. Chasin and Dr.Karolak including Restylane, Fraxel and Thermi Smooth for lower face. I was comfortable every time and got great results. The doctors are very honest, listen to what your expectations are, answer your questions.The staff is WONDERFDUL, as well. I highly recommend this office.

by Carolyn r on Feb 22nd, 2016

Dr Karolak at Reflections made my visit very pleasant. He made me feel very at ease! He's very knowledgable and doesn't force any procedures that you don't need! I had Botox and was extremely happy with the results! Will definitely refer him and go back to him for any other procedures in the future!

Feb 4th, 2016

Went to Reflections Spa for Botox last week and met Dr. Karolak. He was fantastic and did a great job on my face. Went back for a follow up today and he was so friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend him!

Saw Dr at another doctor's office show details Saw Dr at another doctor's office
Jun 13th, 2015

I was at another doctor's office and he brought in Dr Karolak to look at my over 50 lower face. Dr. Karolak is very approachable, answered my questions, spent a considerable amount of time with me.