A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kassels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kassels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassels
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kassels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kassels, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassels graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kassels has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Kassels MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kassels practice?
- Dr. Mark Kassels has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kassels practices Ophthalmology near Sheffield, AL.
See Sheffield Ophthalmologists.