A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Katzenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Katzenstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzenstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Katzenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzenstein graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Katzenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Katzenstein MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Katzenstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Katzenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Katzenstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Crestview, FL.
See Crestview Internists and Crestview Cardiologists.