Learn more about Dr. Mark Katzenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Katzenstein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Katzenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzenstein graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Katzenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katzenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Katzenstein practice?
Dr. Mark Katzenstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Crestview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Defuniak Springs, FL and Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Crestview Internists, Crestview Cardiologists, and Crestview Surgeons.