Learn more about Dr. Mark Katzenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Katzenstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzenstein
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Katzenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Katzenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzenstein graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Katzenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Katzenstein MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Katzenstein practice?
- Dr. Mark Katzenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Katzenstein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Crestview, FL.
See Crestview Internists and Crestview Cardiologists.