Overall Review

2.7

November 22nd, 2015
Care to die today?
If you want to die on the table, go see this dr. And cardio group. Went in for a simple heart carh and almost died on rhe table due to him puncturing through to other side of my femoral artery and tenden. 28 days later, I go home and 8wks of home healthcare. To this day my tendon and femoral muscle do not work as they should. Waking up in a pool of blood receiving a transfusion didn't help eirher. Thanks for norhing OHVC

April 20th, 2015
I have been a patient for almost 11 years. Though Dr.Katz is brusque, that doesn't matter to me. The fact that he has done for me that was deemed to be almost impossible, (a near 2nd by-pass surgery) that he was able to prevent with stents. It helps if the patient actually listens to him and does as he instructs. My family and I thank him profusely for the care that he has given to me and that I hope will continue.

November 26th, 2013
Dr Katz saved my life and was direct to the point. He is prob a little rough around the edges, but very direct. Very thankful for him and him "telling" me what I need to do.

March 6th, 2013
patient
the staff is great, really great, but the dr. treated me like I was a joke, wont go back.

November 24th, 2010
One of the worst cardiologist I have ever seen!!!
I have seen 13 various cardiologist in the last 6 years and Dr. Katzenstein is one of the worst cardiologist I have ever been seen by. He told me that the 12 cardiologist that proceeded him and various other medical professionals I have seen misdiagnosed my ventricular tachycardia, and that it is in fact atrial flutter. He is wrong!!!! Atrial flutter looks nothing like the ekg print out of mine that he reviewed. He did not listen when I tried to explain my medical history to him whatsoever. After my experience with him I have decided to switch doctors!!!