Learn more about Dr. Mark Kavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kavanagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kavanagh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavanagh graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Kavanagh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Lawrence Kavanagh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Kavanagh practice?
- Dr. Mark Kavanagh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kavanagh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pompton Plains, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colonial Heights, VA and Lincoln Park, NJ.
See Pompton Plains Surgeons.