A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kawachi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kawachi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kawachi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawachi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kawachi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Hideki Kawachi MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Kawachi practice?
- Dr. Mark Kawachi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kawachi practices Urology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Pasadena, CA.
See Duarte Urologists.