Dr. Mark Kawachi MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2013
More interested the numbers game.
Unfortunately Dr Kawachi is more interested in making numbers (potency) than curing the disease. He also passes the patient off to a fellow, never even had prior knowledge of this taking place. We felt like walking out when the fellow came in prior to surgery so egotistical. But we were in good, experienced hands or were we. After never even talked to Dr Kawachi only the fellow came in. Maybe you have to be more important to have him give his complete attention. Not as expected.

June 1st, 2012
Great surgeon = Great Result
I am a surgeon. I researched the best surgeons to do the Da Vinci RP. Mark did a great job. His praying with my wife and I says it all. My PSA is non detectable after 4 years. I have continence and potency without medication. I had to do most of the rehab myself but without a great surgeon it would not have happened. I am deeply grateful and highly recommend Mark without reservation.

May 18th, 2012
After a year he referred me to other doctor out side City of Hope; after seeing me 16 time and 7 time in emergency. He said my case is to complex he could not do anything for me. Prior to the surgery he did state God gave him a gift, his hand and how he handling the joysticks and complication little to none. He is a better sell person rather than a doctor.

October 17th, 2011
Great Dr.
Dr. Kawachi is in my opinion "The Best". He is very caring, takes his time with you and makes you feel like you are his only patient. Explains thoroughly what he believes best for you and takes his time answering all your questions. I would not hesitate referring him to family or friends. Great Surgeon!

October 25th, 2015