A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kayanja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kayanja is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Makumbi Kayanja MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Kayanja practice?
- Dr. Mark Kayanja has 11 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kayanja practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons.