Learn more about Dr. Mark Kaylin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kaylin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kaylin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaylin graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Kaylin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaylin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Kaylin practice?
Dr. Mark Kaylin practices Internal Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists.