A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kaylin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kaylin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kaylin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaylin graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Kaylin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Warren Kaylin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Kaylin practice?
- Dr. Mark Kaylin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kaylin practices Internal Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists.