Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Kazewych
Dr. Mark Kazewych, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with other offices in Mansfield, TX and Mansfield, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kazewych is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Baylor Irving Medical Center. Dr. Kazewych has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Kazewych has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Kazewych is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Michael Mycoskie
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi41
Dr. Paul Phillips III
Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi31
Dr. Mark Woolf
Arlington, TX 0.01 mi37