A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kazewych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kazewych, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kazewych, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazewych graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kazewych has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Kazewych MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kazewych practice?
- Dr. Mark Kazewych has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Kazewych practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Mansfield, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.