A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Kazewych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Kazewych, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazewych
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kazewych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Kazewych, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazewych graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kazewych has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Kazewych MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Kazewych practice?
- Dr. Mark Kazewych has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Kazewych practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.